<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 01, 2007

Ohana Camp 2007 

Am super excited about going to my ever 1st PL camp.... have been counting down the days since this week.... was quite dilemma whether can make it to the camp since firstly since i changed team... though i'm currently in another team but the intranet (where i make all my applications) is still under my ex-team's AD charge... so all my leave genna rejected... (-_-)"

At my final resort, i approached my current AD and he agreed to speak to my ex-AD and he's just agreed on the spot to let me go even though the day which i'm leaving on the tender closing date itself... (which means the most busiest period of the tender... which we have to evaluate tenderers' tenders and write out a full report and preparation of the Contract ASAP. but Kuku me den realised on Monday when i go online and realised at once that the management have been changed during the weekend... so instead of having to bring the "signed" copy of my leave application to my ex-AD... i can apply straight to my current AD... anyway, spoke to him and thank God he din get mad... (Can u imagine all the hassle to get the AD & DD's signature?) anyway... my DD also approved so here i am ready to go the Ohana Camp... yeah!!! Thank God for everything... hehe... the waiting in agony!! ...

but on the other side, i have missed out the tender opening stage...(it would be my first time witnessing how to open tender)... anyway, it's not that simple as you guys think so... well, guess i will have to wait til another project liao.... Maybe it seems that i cannot have best of both worlds!!! Oops!!!

My senior, ST also on leave today and hence i'm still awake trying to get my work completed before Monday... and waiting to see a "BIG" stack of work on my desk when i returned from church camp... and i have to finish up all the tender report myself coz my senior will be on leave on Friday... which gives me only 1 day to complete the whole report for my senior/boss to vet through. =( SCARY MAN!!! dun nid to sleep on Thursday liao...

Eh, now as i have 4 projects on my hands now.... i dun think i got much social life nowadays... except dance practise, BSF (am on 2 mths break now), and cell.... the rest of the days OT.... =( Sat is for me to catch up my beauty sleep or work if i have to... but now dun really nid to... =) Sunday as usual... & i still haven't started packing yet... i will have to start somewhere later today... the more i delay the more things i'm going to forget to bring!!!

Comments: Post a Comment