<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 06, 2007

Packing and Unpacking!!!! 

Phew!!! SO tired.... have maximised my body energy... think can exercise equivalent to going to gym for 1/2hr... esp carrying the super heavy load of boxes of files and correspondences to my new seat location... (Not just my own boxes, but some of my team-mates as well) our whole office have a major renovation and all the staffs are now seated with their respective teams unlike where too many staffs are scattered all over the whole office... now everyone in office sit together in a open concept with the ADs, and DD... cannot imagine when i start work this coming Monday, my AD is sitting right behind me!!! Okay, quite stressed especially now.... bosses can see our actions in our 8hrs plus plus plus plus plus!!! guess how long we often r in the office... =(

Anyway, just was searching for new ideas for ice-breaker game for cell later... found something interesting... haha... hope my cell people will like the game... it's called "Air Soccer".... Soccer i believe everyone should know about this game... esp people loves to "idolised" handsome soccer players like Beckham, some Italian soccer players... eh, not so good players yet people can idolised them madly... aiyah!!! Oops... O.O.P. this game is very simple... like playing table soccer (using handles/sticks) to score goal... This game as we can guess lah... air mah!!! use our breathe to score goal... wonder is my cell level still enjoyed this game... though personally i used to like this game when i played during poly days with the Navigators... haha... i mean now we are at the different stage of life and most prob they wasnt keen as during their uni period or my poly days donkey years ago!!!

(After cell)
Guess my cell-mates enjoyed for a while... blowing air and salvia at each other esp WB... haha... and a player flouting rules by blocking the "ball" with her hands. We had a "refleshing" discussion... sounds very familiar with the verses... and it's seriously i have to put it to my personal prayer and ask God for a clearer directions... Okay... shall go and catch some rest... tmr morning got my cousin's church's wedding & afternoon got the last dance rehearsal/full dress rehearsal before the BIG day on Sunday. Super stressed sia!!!

Comments: Post a Comment