<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rushing out the most critical and urgent task by today! 

Just got news from my boss after his meeting that we have to rush out the tender questionaires and the report out by today... Oh no, have to burn away my free evening time AGAIN!!! =( where's my freedom?).... wanted to go jogging today after work since our report is almost done!!! with the coming of tender Questionaires... aiyah.... no choice have to stay back until very late today..... This week with the exception of Monday which i went to BSF class despite my superior "gumbling", other than that i have been working until 10plus.... =( Seriously sometimes i feel so tired that going to work can be a chore.... if only i can leave office on the dot but unlikely happens until next week... which probably i can have a short week break before the Tender Interview....

Guess all my team-mates are quite heavy-laddened with lotsa of work with limited manpower and time to finish up our urgent tasks on hand... everyone work until the face "change color".... esp the "fresh and young" ones who have little experience or fresh from school... our poor and only SEQS have to carry all the extra burdens on her shoulders with little help being rendered to her... Okay, am quite empthy on her but my help sometimes can be quite limited... =( With the on-going re-structuring of the company, we can anticipated more staff movement within teams being shuffled... and with me no exception....

shall continue my rumbling after work today!!!

Comments: Post a Comment