<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm back!!! =D 

Yoyo.. it's me again... back blogging...

now really time squeezed until very tight... but managed to squeeze in the time to have a short blog...

today my boss just got 1 new project... and dun know if he can handle!!! he asked J & me to help out, J & me manage to "siam" ... and he complained to the CDD.... haha... and happened all the pp in the CD happens to be my fren... and ... u shd know lah!!! and now, i'm now officially the PQS for that bu san bu si proj.... no more assisting... am running my own project.. good news??? means my responsibilities jumped by leaps and bounds... and prepared to work... proj haven started... already got AI... die liao... expecting loads of VOs to come out during the Construction Stage... the tot of unfinished work really scares me.... enuff for me to have slpless nites!!!

Just yest nite, i dreamt of my boss chasing me after for work!!! =S

Okay, enuff of work... am thinking og watching the "Rat" movie... but haven start asking... before the cinema stops showing...

Comments: Post a Comment