<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rom 12:1-2 

Rom 12:1-2 "Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy to offer your bodies as living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God-this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of the world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what's God will is- his good, pleasing and perfect will"

Was reminded of this verse, as i was walking home today... Guess quite a lot of stuffs blogging in my mind... esp 1 particular item which has been bothering me since last week... Was quite bothered by it... And it's a timely reminder to us that sometimes, i also conforming my mind to the world... recently, i started reading Joyce Meyer's book "Battle of the mind" and i need to transform my mind by allowing God's Word to come and change my life thru the renewing of my mind...

Uncertainties and more uncertainties... but my security lies in my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. =)

Comments: Post a Comment