<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 07, 2007

Changes... 

There's going to be changes... changes that's going to drove me mad... anyway, might be a gud thing... haha... Guess what? I'm now offiicially under AW's team... hmmmm, but i'm still involved with DW's mega project at B.V. area. Hehe...

Today managed to roll out 2 "mini" doc for next week to be sent out to tenderers... and happens that DW is on leave this week... So still end up with my table... Hard work but worth every single effort of mine...

Guess i'm involved in a very interesting project, not like those normal project using traditional methods/way of constructions... This time round, all the consultants are all over the world, using very creative ways... Okay, i have been reading stuffs more than i would if i have been involved in other "normal" projects. Shall stop here, before i spilled out the beans of the bags.. haha....

Yesterday and tonight... quite high after taking the medicine for my skin allegry problem.. said a lot of crappy stuffs to my coleks... haha... not usual me... it's the effects of the medicine lor... But anyway, it's been rather fun working together with people like NL, Fyeon, Chin..DT... always make the day bright.. hehe... and some1 like DT too "eng" to comment my umbrella at the wrong place at the wrong time... Will missed this gang when i have to move to a new seat... but hopefully not so soon.

Finally i stuffed the last slots of the air-con duct... haha.. it's really damn cold with the air-con blowing directly at my head... =S

Comments: Post a Comment