<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 22, 2007

"Freelance" model. 

Actually wanted to post this, but due to busy shopping for Xmas gifts on wednesday that i totally forgotten about it... haha...

Helped out a MUA artist take photo-shoot to exhibit her "products" on Wednesday morning.. having changing hairstyles many many times... Also learnt some of the modelling poses... haha... Quite tiring thing, but i enjoyed myself.... hehe... i mean once in a lifetime thing, who wont want to miss such a opportunity... to showcase myself... haha... To see myself before and after the make-up spur me to buy the cosmetics stuffs & start applying myself with the make-up . Need that extra push to shop for the make-up... soon before i will just let that pass!!!

Okay... for that.. i think it's a memory that will stay with me for the rest of my life... =D

Comments: Post a Comment