<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 31, 2007

Usher's Gathering on 291207 

Til Jan 2008, i will have served in the 11am service as a Usher/greeter for 1 year... Times really flies... 1 year of ups and downs... definitely so thankful to be able to serve in PLMC.. after ard 4 years of our Hope commitment outside PLMC... Guess, this year esp have been rather rocky year for me... Be it Work or etc... But in the mist of the happenings, i saw God's faithfulness and His patience... the God that never leaves us nor forsake us... As i reflected the year has passed, this verse came to me. It sort of comforted me and gave me the strength to continue in my Spiritual Journey with the Lord in the years to come and gave me a bit of the courage to face the possible changes... But anyway, going to face a exciting year in year 2008 as i will be/maybe facing many changes in my life... Pray for me if U can that God will lead me where He wants me to go instead of what i planned where i want to go...

Oh, back to the gathering... It's quite a nice time esp for me... since i dun really know many people in PLMC... so got to meet Ushers in another team... Again, changes ahead in this Ministry (usher area) so... actually, a bit sad that my current co-usher chief is involved in the latest changes but then it's God's Will to be that way... Anyway, still can catch up with her outside church... haha... After all, it was her perseverance that finally brought me to be a usher... anyway... it's indeed been a great blessing from God to be able to work under her for the past 1 year.

Okay, i again back-tracked a bit.. haha... It was a wonderful time, knowing people in the whole usher team... catching up with people i only recognised by their faces... so it's a good opportunity to get to know them at a more personal level. Shall stop here... before i write too long. hehe...

Comments: Post a Comment