<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 14, 2007

Xmas-xyyyy Mood in office... 

Today my company will be holding a Xmas party after work today and i'm involved in the Carol-singing... so gonna stop work at 3pm to go down to the pub for rehearsal for our 5.30pm event... Cool, 1 & 1/2hours to go and me excited about not to work later after 3pm... fortunately 1 of the forward works cancelled so i dun nid to rush before 3pm out... Phew!!! T.G.

Anyway, pretty tired last 2 days cos not enuff rest... Hey, but i'm going to have a long long break... So gud leh... hehe...

Am looking forward to my long long break next week til next year January. =D

Beta start planning who to meet up... before time flies and oops... it's new year!!!

If i would knew of this long long break earlier, i would have make my lengthy travel plans but for now, i shall stucked in SGP. Too late to book any tkt, most prob have been fully booked... plus i have a dance item on 25 Dec. so that dashed all my travel plans!! Shall use my contingency plan for catching up with frens in SGP.

Comments: Post a Comment