<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Coffee Club with Sis & bro-in-law 

Morning, had a "heavy" brunch with my sis & her hubby at the Coffee Club at Raffles Place.... Not a bad place for brunch since that place pretty deserted... I went to the L.A. which the office is pretty nearby and my sis's husband will be there also for his h. check.. Okay, the meeting isn't that fantasic... but anyway, it's a "lobang" afterall.. haha... good experience bah...

Yeah, we had 'American Breakfast"... Nice breakfast... but we were quite in hurry... me hurry to go to my guitar class, and both of them needs to get to their destination before they close for the day...

Today, went back office after my guitar class to clear my msmt and to clear my desk before Monday evening... coz i need to cleared my desk before Tuesday. So a bit stressed since i got loads of paper/s on my desk which i have yet to clear... Can imagine how messy my desk? haha..... Headache man!!! Oh, met my TL before i stepped into office... i guess my TL also very stressed... my "ON" project also peaking soon... with 2 potentially-crashed projects... i'm also going crashing.

But for this project, i had the opportunity to go into C's office... wow, it's so nicely decorated... no wonder they are one of the biggest and richest ch's here... Quite look forward to that day when the building is up and we are the one of the 1st few to step into the building... haha... but anyway, i may just jump ship since it very near to my home.

Come Tuesday, my working hours may not be as "entertaining" as before... Coz my new "desk-mate" is a boring guy... Oops... i will miss my current "ex-team mates"... but our office isnt too big, just walk 2 partitions will reach my friends' new desk. =D

Still got to go back on Monday to pack the remaining load of stuffs to move over to my new desk... but my new desk will be quite "Wu Lu" since i'm sitting at the 1st desk... no privacy though... only view block is the side partition.. equal more hanging space to hang my "project info"... haha... =P

Okay, i 'm going to have a early rest... tmr have to go PL early...

Comments: Post a Comment