<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 15, 2008

1/2 Day off. 

Phew, finally 1/2 day off after working my socks for 2 solid daysduring our office shut-down week....

Time to slow down my hectic pace... it's almost end of the day, and yet i have not make any wish... anyway, my hope for this coming year is always quite standard as usual... my walk with the Lord will grow deeper every day.

Really touched by the number of birthday wishes from the many people esp Sis who have to take 1/2 day just to celebrate this special day with me. Thank U guys... got no time to reply back. Me and my sis had a long day... went to the Vivocity there for a late lunch... left office pretty later than usual... coz nid to finish up before i leave office, but unfortunately not able to, so end up tmr going back to complete... anyway, no hurry issue and my boss okay with me to take the rest off....

For a long long time, we din stepped into a Arcade... played our past "fav" game of shooting... and we went to the pet shop to see our fav animal.... Guess what that? then we walked and window-shopped.... Til we came to Tenchi....

This year, have splurged on myself 1 new gadget before Chinese New Year... have been toying with the idea of getting one for myself... but have been procrastinating for a long while (from the fat to slim).... Thanks to our industry booming... hence it also affect us in some ways...
haha.... Guess what i mean bah....

Thanks for the gift... i love it... =) gud to be my punching bag....

Okay, shall write off here... continue another day bah...

Comments: Post a Comment