<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 07, 2008

Busy weeks ahead... 

Weeks has passed and i'm almost passed my half mark... Calling of M.C. end of May... Tot was Aug... Blur Queen... aiyah... but anyway, the sooner it comes, better still... haha....

a bit tired out from my everyday work until 9-10plus everyday... sometimes, eight plus... but not so bad as compared to 1 of my coleks who worked til 11 plus daily.

Anway, not that i'm such person easily going to be distracted/defeated by some rumors that almost crash my office by certain people who have free time to do all these "unproductive stuffs" since the whole issue have been long over...

Sometimes, that too cause me to lose focus... but hey, i still have frens here... but seems getting lesser , but guess the road ahead will be much tougher than before. I mean going to CD is not as easy as u think so before and after the incident.

Hmmm, the tot of going to be "Cell-less"... i dun mean anything, but...

Just wanna say that i'm still very much alive after all these...

Comments: Post a Comment