<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dreams... 

Dreams.... i'm dreaming and looking forward to the next vacation end of this year which i have inform my direct boss liao... so i wont take my work as a excuse not to go for one...

Destination?? As far as possible since i have more of less travelled to the SEA region.

Haven do any research yet but it's will be definitely more than 1 weeks.

Anyway, i reckoned by end of the year, shd be less hectic so hence me thinking of going for a break from work.

Time for me to go and re-start my excerising pattern again. Missed jogging and going gym so much. hehe... shall restart jogging next week. hehe... With the aim of completing half marathon by end of this year.

Today so proud that i clocked half day at work. Going to do the rest on Monday morning. At least i still have time to see the sunshine this weekend and time to wash my laundry and clean up my part of my house. Left 2 weeks din clean up liao. Looks terribily horribly dirty. Can u imagine the amount of dirt and all the "fallen" hairs left on the floors and the desks which includes my bedsheets. Ehhhh.... Thank God after 1 whole week of "chilling and wet week", the sun's finally out... and i can go and hang out all my un"sun-dried" laundry to dry.

Feeling feverish after woke up from my nap... i think i got the cold from my boss who's also just recovering from also... =( Not a good news leh...

Comments: Post a Comment