<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Good Friday. 

Never thought that i'm so looking forward to Good Friday... Finally 1 public holiday and to me, certainly have the meaning. not just good friday... but it certainly fulfilled the prophecies in the Old Testament. Well, a salvation that comes from God, and it has already given to us through Jesus. I think that though Salvation come to us free, but it came at God's expense, Christ His only Son. GRACE - God reaches at Christ's Expense. =)

But on top of that, i finally get my break after endless weeks of working on weekends and OT everyday... it's a worth to take a break.

But after all, i should not be dwelling at my own circumstance, rather fixing my eyes on Jesus. Am still surrendering my rights.... rights to feel unjustified by certain issues or incidents that happened quite some time back...

Thank God that i have frens around me, when all has fallen away.... esp my BSF mates...

I really have thanked God for being so graciously allowed me to come back to BSF after my horrifying attendances last year... As u guys know that for BSF u cant missed 6 lessons in the whole semester year or 3 times in a row or u will be out.... but the whole situation was totally controlled by God and i dun even have to do anything to be in... When i realised that i was kicked out, i wondered to God will i ever get back to BSF knowing myself, unless got people invite me to the intro cls, that will literally marked the end of my BSF class... and most of the people i know wasnt in BSF anymore... but 2 weeks after, i received a call ard evening time in my office, from my current DL, asking me whether will i be interested to do BSF coz there's movement in the BSF... i said "Of course, i'm so desp to get into BSF".... well, i'm into my 2nd week already... struggled a fair bit to keep to my daily lessons... but hopefully will get better after this week... coz finally i'm done with 5/6 P. Phew.... Thank God for giving me the strength to go thru these....

thank God for allowing me to study the book of Matthews even though i have missed the first 2 lectures/notes... It's has been a wonderful experience studying the Word of God again after a long break....Also, I thank God for healing me completely of my skin allergies, trusting Him to heal me completely in other aspects too. hehe...

Well, shall continue my thoughts tmr. Am going to watch my 9m show which is rather hilarious. i find Patrica Mok's acting very good for her role as a poor family who always go out her way to win people's sympathy so that they can get by everyday without having to work. Rather extreme at times... haha.... =)

Comments: Post a Comment