<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 02, 2008

SaturdAy... Working... 

Today, attended my company's in house seminar on the recent changes in our industry... Was quite a interesting topic since it will affect my current projects with the new updated legislation. Today also my guitar last lesson... am still thinking whether still want to continue... seeing my schedule getting more packed than ever... but to stop, i think i will get the withdrawn syndrome... haha..

What to do leh... i have to squeeze in my precious time to practise if not i will certainly forgotten the chords... and diff songs have their own tempos... not every songs can be played with the same strumming or finger-picking / groove... My last week was the most stiong... fast groove... okay, i must record how i played... certainly not going to sound nice... haha...

Yest, my boss talked to me out of sudden of no where after our technical meeting with the designers.... i think it's me geting more stress than her... Anyway, i'm stressed out after that talk... It's very different in the style... anyway, not too convenient to say here... haha... With potential the huge amt of work mounting from the no of NSC is sufficient to burn up all my weekends for the next few weeks... =(

Tmr, after service i shall go to ECP for some quiet time with God... Certainly after meeting up with this Sis (my ex-coleks)... was reminded of resting in God, instead of trying too hard on my own and end up not been rested...

Comments: Post a Comment