<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Half day sick leave. 

Today, officially on 1/2 day sick leave. Have that stupid food poisoning and fever... Endured the LS through the weekend and end up no choice but to visit the doctor after my meeting. But thank God that our meeting end slight earlier so i can still make it to the doctor around 6pm... Anyway, not a very good experience... hmmm, i cannot recall, but the "fried rice" which i got from HK St opposite my church last friday... even since i got the LS problem... Oh, actually tot their food should be okay since it's always our favourite stall to go to after our church service... Hmmm, maybe should warn my church-mates not to eat now since the food may still not be very "clean" yet... but anyway...

My relaz day yet a "shocking day".... a shock to me since such a thing also can happened to me... aiyoh... But anyway, on the other hand, i give thanks to God that out of this, God has been in protection of my "stuff". Well, answered prayers... =)

Going to relaz and get myself out of my shock... oh, i think i badly need a rest. hehe... =D

Must be thankful that a couple of my frens, esp a ex-colek, J will ever did such things, though her acts really warms my heart.... haha... the other one, 1 of my colek, ZF, did even more amazing thing... even though we wasnt very close.

Well, life is always full of pleasant surprises... izzit it? =)

Comments: Post a Comment