<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Looking forward to my WM Retreat on May Day. 

Time flies esp when busy... but pace has since slowed down and i got more time to relaz at my workplace.. wondering whether is it a good indication... but anyway, since market is slowing down, so does my workload slowed down too...

Hope i wont get to rest too long or else i will be resting on my laurels.. haha...

Oh ya, before i forgets... i'm looking forward to my next retreat... and this time round, i managed to get a day off for the retreat so meaning i will not get to miss the day session.

Before i forgets, as i was doing my bible study... God reminds me of who's the only audience in our daily lives... not forgetting the Ministry we involved in... as i was thinking of 1 of the ministry i was in... it's a timely reminder, whom should we do to please, God or man? Something for us to think through... =)

Comments: Post a Comment