<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time-off 

Today had time off early but still end up writing my own blog rather than packing for the stuffs for the retreat tomorrow. Anyway, it's rather "bo biao" since i still have the whole evening to pack but since i had cleared my work for the day and i thought might be good if i can leave early and start packing, then have a early rest lor... Hehe... and so i'm at my lappy, happily writing my blog.

the project sort of slow down a bit and maybe i should welcome that move so that when the project starts to rev again possibly upcoming months... at least i got a couple of months not so busy... but anyway, as u can imagine, if your boss one day caught you building sand-castle in the air, it might not be good too... hopefully wont happened to me, got to tidy up the tail-end of my current project stuffs...(not as what u are thinking) Provided u are in the same industry as me... =) Out of nowhere, for no good reasons, i just caught a bomb... anyway, it's not that simple as i thought to be... have to try my best to finish within these few months before anytime, the bomb might just explode in my face. haha... then i will become "bao qing tian"....

Okay, going to pack and maybe pay a visit to Vivocity... it's a day that probably most of us will be looking forward to... haha... Got what i mean? =) time to pay your dues!!! Muahaha....

Comments: Post a Comment