<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Wake-boarding 

Yoyo, had my first wake-boarding experience nearby Singapore Islands with my brother-in-Christ, his family and his colek... He's very experienced while all of us are 1st timers or 2nd timers... haha... Anyway, we had a very wonderful time together... picnicing and videoing the process at the speedboat while one of them will be wake-boarding away. =) Crunching on our tweeties and 'mummys'".... It was quite a sunny day just as we started, but dark clouds soon covered the skies and rain followed...

What a experience! Wasnt as scary as i thought will be... actually quite fun.... but a couple of tumbling into the water and drinking in the salty water was enough to freak me out... haha... but just after a few tries, my body is already aching... esp my arms.... I would say it's not a easy to master exercise... but glad got "life jacket", even though when i slip or fell over, i'm not so scare coz knowing that the life-jacket and the wakeboard will keep me afloat. When it was my turn, the instructor took his time to explain the whole process and off i go... Oops... it was just like dragged by the boat... so i managed to stand on the wakeboard... before i stumbled by the waves... Very very fun... got scalded by the sun for a while but thank God the weather became cooler after a while...

I would like to try again... even though my body will ache like mad after the whole experience... Am already feeling the body aches now... esp the leg muscles which u need to use to get up onto the board in the water. Okay, that's a very layman's terms of explaining. haha...

Well, back to my BSF studies.. still got to cover before tomorrow's discussion time.

Comments: Post a Comment