<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Cultural Shock. 

Today, i went to down to 1 of the site for some work-related stuffs. Cultural shock, i should say... Definitely not the place i want to go but anyway, it's was a good experience. K, for those in my company should know the happenings in office but to the rest, sorry. it's work confidential. Haha... I wont be sharing at this level.

After which, i met a huge storm... and with no umbrella, i decided to visit the company doctor but after the consultation, i realised that my cough may not be just the virus affecting my prolonged cough after the doctor explained the medical terms to me so dun worry for those who have risked their lives (i mean risked of sharing the cold virus) sharing food with me despite knowing i have cough, it's not a virus which can be passed on. haha...

Have finally am on the way to settle of 1 of task which i hope to get it settled ASAP.

Am going to have a good sleep... Finally i can have a afternoon nap and it's will be a wonderful experience sleep thru the raining weather. Hehe...

Comments: Post a Comment