<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sad. 

Was sad... my TL left. and my team is shrinking every week. 3 more weeks, one AQS in our team is leaving and i have to help out in a project which i rejected earlier is back again!!! Oh no, i guess i cannot escape this time. But i can still taiji... Haha...

Think my D is a bit angry at me... Coz today he complained about the staffs taking long leave at the same time... asked me if i have booked my tickets or not... Eh, no gud idea in his mind when he asked that question!! 'Only the PQS knows the whole project and no one in the world knows the happenings except me and my D is a bit worry that the project may corked up when i'm away. Today for 1 no gud reason, i'm sort of "loaned" out to help a QS in distress in getting her FA settled... Lots of things to be done and my D any how point finger and i genna!!! Alamak, to think i can rest tomorrow, i have to come back to work!! Sianz man!!! Okay lah, enough of my complains.

Anyway, looking forward to my long vacation soon! Am already rushing to get those urgent tasks done before my leave!

Comments: Post a Comment