<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Resting in the Lord. 

Today i was resting at home after feeling so tired... On leave today!!! Oh gosh me, i'm still feeling tired even after having so much rest during the weekend. I really need to go into that place of rest which God says in Matt 11:28 which Jesus said "Come to me, all you who are weary and burden ,and i will give you rest."

Had a good time with the Lord at one of the hangout place. and certainly i'm refreshed!!!

Hopefully i have the faith like Peter who stepped out in faith when Jesus called him. He had the courage to take even the first step while the rest of the disciples decided to stay put in their comfort zone. In human terms, it's seems so impossible for a man to walk on waters. But Peter take that step of faith, knowing Jesus will enable him to be able to walk on the water. If i will to be Peter, i think i would take a hundred seconds before responding and here i'm still undecided and fearful to even take that first step. Lord, forgive me for that lack of faith in You.

Last Sunday, we were challenged what much faith we have in God, how big is our God? I know that I can trust God in every situation... But really when things happened, will God is the first to look to? God is real to me but i need to exercise my faith often rather than just having it in my head???

Comments: Post a Comment