<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Last Day with my XXX company. 

Finally... my last day... and i'm more looking to my 1 week break before heading to Guangzhou for a short vacation with my church friends.

Though it's quite hard for me to let go, esp the last few days... i would say that i have to out-pour to God my feelings... well, i think i have gonna out of my comfort zone. =)

Today as i went around to take time to chit-chat with colleagues, for some maybe the last time since i'm not very close with them. like hi and bye... i mean acquaintances... though i will miss those who are more closer to my heart esp my "BKT bunnies"... haha... and coleks' sitting at my partition. well, hopefully can catch up outside work... =)

Today attend my last in-house talk... Talk to my ED and he gave some kind advice... and a surprise email!!! I have let go and let God... but i'm still thankful and grateful for what He has done!

Comments: Post a Comment