<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Change. 

Recently this topic has been very hot... hot enuff to fry a fish... haha....

Had this opportunity to attend a session with our XX, and the respective YY of the ZZ. Lasted for a while, the YY and XX spoke and raised on our s that we may want to know especially to those LS but NB like me, actually not much of the concern since all our b have been updated. Okay, i guess for own B, the B have maybe B than us, but their MR may not up to ours so i guess that balanced up the whole system. I felt the time sat there and listen to those "unsecured" pp, really pissed me off... The D not finalised and there u are trying to dig out when u know and i know... Well....

I guess that the big M have to change if not, i dun think the change is much better off than b4 the changed other than it's going to be no longer xxx but owned by our own AA. haha... i guess i'm pretty unsettled by the sentiments around and in own sweetnest. Those comments made by the LD esp is much worrying... But...

Well for me, since "our small cozy" is pretty small... likelihood we too may face the uncertainly ahead...

but i have to fix my eyes to God rather than my current situation... if worse comes to worse, it may spell my new beginning. =)

Comments: Post a Comment