<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 27, 2008

Raining day plus stomache 

Today is officially a holiday... wondering is it a good day to get off since it's Monday which means i got 3 days in a row... not bad...

Yesterday i completed the GE Run 2008, broken my entire whole life of running records... actually not my fault, really... when i run pass about 1.5km, suddenly my stomach just clamped up, it was so painful that i have to drag my feet to the next water point... but anyway, after dragging past the 3km, finally i decided it's enuff... i must finish the race by hook or by crook. so i picked up my speed and run and finally i saw the "FINISH"... by then, my whole body was aching like mad... but thank God got the banana, after eating them, felt my energy come back again...

The route was quite interesting, went to places like parts of the F1 race track, ran past the thousand plus sitting gallery, the Singapore Eye etc... Can uou imagine running on the same track as the F1 car??? Definitely i will run for the GE 10Km again... pray hard i will not fall sick on that actual day again!! Oh, i met my FA fren, JW. Never expect her to run 10km... okay, for some1 so skinny like her also can run 10km... anyway, we are going to chiong for the GE 2009 cum shape run 2009 run next year.... heard she said the shape's goodie bag is much better than GE. Majam went for the sake of getting goodie bag... so bad of me to said that of her.

Okay, 1 lesson learnt... dun insist running when your body cannot tahan..... and getting a running partner will helps to motivate each other... Okay, shall join my Co's jogging team... but guess starting will be a tough, esp people like me lack of discipline.

Comments: Post a Comment