<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 03, 2008

Training at CSC. 

Officially off today and tomorrow... is in the midst of training... just that i skipped my lunch break and decide to do some blogging, checking of emails and practising the things i have learned today at CSC in the morning...

So far so good except for the procedures are still a bit confusing now... Nvm, i will have many opportunities when i go back office tomorrow after after my course end tmr afternoon... Dun wanna eat "snacks" during office hours... it's a privilage any way, it good that i got my big A to go ahead to attend this course though indirectly i may get involved in one way or another... Hope to put my knowledge to use pretty soon.

I guess the org i'm in is pretty flexible enuff for us to attend such coz in this "unearthly" timing... prob wont even dare to think of going such except for provided you are in some special category... though i been to one like this only for half day event (once in my entire working life)... hehe...

Today will be my last day of BSF before we go for our long holiday break before the net year book on the life of Moses starts in Feb... yoyo, going to make full use of the break... am planning to do some drastic changes before i get stagnant for the next 2 months plus.

Comments: Post a Comment