<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dick Lee 

Today after work, went shopping with Sis @ Taka... final round of shopping for Christmas pressies.... and guess who we bumped into... Yes, it's Dick Lee...

We went into 1 of the shop just to get something, and suddenly this guy came from behind and saw this guy walking from behind and picking up his stuffs... never think of that it was a celebrity behind me until we went to the counter to pay for our goods... and i turned my back and saw... oops... it him... anyway, he didnt expect us to go gaga over him... so guess that sometimes once in a while, we too have the opportunity to catch this celebrity...

Finally packed up all my stuffs to my new temp office... Gosh... only just 3 months into my current work and i got 3 boxes of stuffs... haha... everything that can be recycled, i all bring to the new temp office... Admitted that moving can be quite stressful for me coz i have to decide which item to go to the trash bin and which item to bring over... plus tenders are giving me headache... hehe... quite stressful... but enjoyable!!

Tmr is Christmas... and often i remind myself that Christmas is not just a public holiday or a joyous event where people just giving Xmas presents or log cakes and parties... and miss out the most important part of Christmas... the birth of Jesus Christ... and the resultant of His birth that bring hope to all of us who are helpless in our sins...

Comments: Post a Comment