<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Shiok Party 

For the first time in my entire life, yesterday was my first time got a lucky draw... Never mind, it was almost to the tail of the lucky draw... kind of surprise when they called out my name.

It was quite surprising that a couple of my coleks from the same department also won, one was top 10 prize... it was a food processor... haha... and he said he really need it. so dun need to buy liao... i guess most of the prize given out mostly is for household items... thank God, din took the supermarket vouchers... if not genna headache whAt to buy there... i guess it's meant as for family... haha..

After all, it can be a good time to catch up with my coleks whom some of them wont in office most of the time... and most important to go and relax and enjoy myself... It's quite a well-organised event from the setting up of the logistics and the programme... the event organiser did really a good job... they even imported in a Thai band to perform for us... We wanted to leave early as we dont really want to wait for the lucky draw as the whole programme may end 10plus but the thai band kept us glued to our seats or to the floor... they simply fantastic... and all of us leave with something, door gifts. =)

So i guess i never regret going even though none of my C Unit went... also got the chance to get to know some of my coleks better.

More to come, i guess! =)

Comments: Post a Comment