<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 30, 2009

Chingay 2009 rehearsal 

Just witness the 1 of the most spectacular moment/event in Singapore 2009.... Chingay 2009

Today have to miss my cell coz i have to stay behind to finish on my urgent work which have to finish by Monday... When i left my office at 9pm, i left behind my 1 of my CM and a E(AP)... she still got to finish the last part and she's almost done... and he's waiting for her so i left to join the CNY gathering at 1 of Sis's house... Btw, i called her, she said the dinner was over and people will leave pretty soon and my CGL said no need for me to rush all the way to her place which is at Hougang and it would take me at least 45mins to reach her place...

So end up, i took a bus home... Along the way, somewhere near Suntec City, some part of the road was closed and i could see the "花车" was crossing the traffic junction and there were many policemen guiding the traffic and our bus have to stop to let the "花车" to go first. This year the "花车" quite nicely decorated as compared to the previous years... so expecting to have a great Chingay this year...

Anyway, tmr's going to be a busy day coz 1 of my ex-BSL who will be dropping by my home tmr morning after her midnight shift... Hopefully she's still can make it... But i guess would be nice to catch up with her ever since she join her current work, means her working hours very erratic... Not much chance to catch her in church as she have to miss some of the sunday service due to work... After that, i will be going to visit my ex-CGL for CNY visitation... Going to have a ex-Nav gathering, of sorts!! hehe... and going to have another gathering the following weekend.

Going to Zzzzz soon... very tired..

Comments: Post a Comment