<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ECP 

新年蒙福。新年蒙恩。

Woke up late today... Slept for more than 12 hours... hehe... Reasons?

I guess all because of the sleepover at E and B's house the night before our dance item on the CNY eve service at our church... Can you imagine 3 gals cramped in a small room? But overall, we have a lot of fun, esp with my frens from the mainland celebrating their first CNY here...

We have "Guangzhou-style" steamboat over at their place... very different as compared here... though the ingredients used are quite similar except how we eat is slightly different... Can you imagine instead of putting rice in the ricebowls, we pour and mixed the sauces in the bowl... Not bad leh, even though i mixed sauces like teochew chilli, vinegar, light soya sauce... Bad for health though, all the sauces went into my stomach...

After the midnight CNY shopping and witnessing the bian pow at Chinatown with some of our cell group, we went down to ECP to see the Sunrise... Super bo liao... but never mind, it's my first time with this group... which left me only less than 2 hours of proper sleep before i went for my CNY vistation with my parents... When we reached ECP, it was like close to 3am, then we have a lot of difficulties in setting up the tent, for all of us, we only have very little experience... so we "chicken hand and duck feet", we spend over 15mins to set up a tent... haha... can set a new record for the slowest time in setting up the tent.

Today, my sis and my BIL will be visiting my parents later in the afternnoon... hopefully, can go and catch a movie later... if time permits... if not, probably rot at home and watch TV... hahahaa..

Comments:
all of you really hang out till so late, I suppose to join la but last minute backout cos too many things to do la, last minute things, preparation for CNY thingy. But feel regretful never join
 
Post a Comment