<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 04, 2009

First blog of year 2009 

Excitement!

I guess this year will be a exciting year for me as i embark on a renew journey this season.... Yesterday had my first dance practice for our upcoming offertory item for Chinese New Year. And the word that came to me is excitement... am excited coz i have finally committed myself to let go of the past and to look forward in my renewed relationship with God too this year... Hopefully i can keep up to that!!!

Have yet to set a NY resolution... but i guess that will be grow more closer to God than ever... my first M trip with PL, visiting a dear fren and my 2nd family Camp with PLMC... Going to Phuket with my cell... if time permits... Guess that will burns almost my entire annual leave... and coming Dec will be my 10th year worshipping at PL... time flies, right... remember the time when we have our "Hope Retreat" in 2005... we were playing this ice-breaker game where we have to arrange ourselves the no of years with PL... i was in my 7th year and was among the few infront of the line... guess that time, our Hope pp will more senior than me in terms of years of worshipping in PL.
Hopefully year 2009 will be the year of reconciliation, making time with my family, esp my dear friends whom i have not catch up for quite some time...

Guess year 2009 will be year of change!!!
Will be excited yet filled with uncertainties... Coz most of us in my dept will be going to the east.. while else some of us will be going to the other side of the town.=P depending on the individual's specialty but who will know after that esp after knowing our boss!!!


But who knows by then....
Even if's going to be bad news.... but hopefully wont have that to happen!!!

Have a exciting year... esp in our my Spiritual walk with the Lord... esp this year we are heading towards to disciple-making cell church... If our own spiritual life is not vibrant, how can we go out and influence others, making disciples in the process? Food for thought and hopefully to put it into actions. =)


Comments: Post a Comment