<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 27, 2009

Counting down 

Yeah, 2 more weeks and it's holiday time...

What a unproductive day for me. Guess what happened? This morning, we had a circuit breakdown and my pc was burnt as a result... and after getting help from my colleague... finally no choice, have to ask the expert for help..... we were informed that certain parts needs to be replaced and we were told to wait til the replacement arrive by next week... SO today end up "manual work"... never felt so handicapped than b4 since all my data were kept in the pc. A lesson learnt, must have back-up next time! haha...

But i also managed to get something done today despite no pc to quicken my work faster... but thank God still have a couple of colleagues (CW & HW) who doesn't mind lending their lappy for me to work for a short while since they do not have really urgent matters to clear and i have to get this task done by today... Hopefully, my data wont get lost or MIA or else i will cry until...nobody's biz... =(

Tmr, 6 of my friends from the MS will be baptised at our church, hold together with both the MS and the CS... It's been quite a long while since we hold a separate service for our water baptism.. Think mine was the last batch that hold the BS in Sat (Year 2001) as normally will be used for church wedding... normally we just had it together with the normal service just that it will drags the service..

Today we have a very interesting discussion with the MS cell.... Scriptures taken from 1 John 4:8 "Whoever does not love do not know God, because God is love."
In chinese translation :- 没有爱心 的, 就不认识神。 因为神就是爱。
I was reminded that out of my life will flow out of love... but what if now, i cant love does it means that i do not know God? No lor, even when i'm not... God already know and love me... and i need to love God back and love His people!!!

Comments: Post a Comment