<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Early Birthday Celebration 

This year, we had a early birthday celebration with my sis, bro-in-law, my fren mao and her bf at ECP yesterday... It was a memorable one cause it's the first time we celebrated in our small cozy tent and camped overnight together... Must really thank Lena for lending us her tent after E&family borrowed from her for the same purpose during the CNY also... Anyway both of the guys stay in the tent most of the time, we gals have much chance to "fellowship" and catch up, gossip, talk nonsense etc throughout the night...

I guess as much as i enjoyed myself, could see that my sis and mao also enjoyed themselves very much... Was really cold when we walked to Mac around 5am, after some light sleep in the tent... Was freezing this time round as compared to the last time we went with E and her family... I guess that time we all cramped ourselves...

And of course, thank you so much for the gifts from you all... Love it so much and of course the quality time spent together... =) Hopefully there will be next time... but this time round, we will be better equipped... haha...

As i'm about to cross to another phase of my life in about 8 days time, i hope that i will not just achieving physically needs... i will set aside more time for other aspect, my spiritual needs, family and frens etc... Definitely to have a more closer walk with God, spend more time with family, to still be able to keep in touch with my old frens, give myself fully to serve God and man and of course to have a good lookout for my white horse... esp i have keep delaying... Mission. Life is short, and time passes too fast if i did not use the gifts that God blessed me... will i be able to account for the things that i have done in this life? Okay, i hope to put to actions what i have said and hope to do this year...

And i better go and have some zzzzz... Lastly, Happy Birthday to myself! hehe... =) May all my wishes come true!

Comments: Post a Comment