<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 21, 2009

First dance practise 

This week, i attended my first BSF and my first dance practise... Thank God that i'm still in the class for this semester despite quite a number of times of absentees... hehe...

I have been doing stretches this time round as i want my body to be in tip-top condition to dance... hopefully can keep that up... The dance this time is much slower but dance-wise it's still as challenging as before...

Just back from PPR... and played on a new toy which my sis have bought for this new year... and we have a lot of fun playing with that interactive game... though today only got a new game disk... but hopefully when my bro-IL got the games then we will have more choices such as tennis, a rabbit game etc.. i guess my sis and her hubby will love it... hehe... my sis-in-law also love the game instantly... haha.. then guess PPR will have univited guest every week... =P

Today, we have a terrible facial treatment... the beautician literally going to strangle us to death... the amount of power she used to massage us is so much that we are feeling the sore right after the facial... today i have my gamma treatment cum neck treatment... cost me a bomb... anyway, it's not a neck treatment, it's a neck torture!!! Could hear my muscles screaming away as she rub her hand into my neck... haha... maybe next time, i will think twice of gettin that treatment or using that person... Oops..

Guess i will have to go and finish up my BSF lesson... if not, tmr after church service still have to go to PY's baby-shower... which means a whole day will be burned...

Comments: Post a Comment