<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! 


Today finally open my bd pressie from Sis and mao... Thank you sis for the lovely pressie and of course the body shop set from mao... though i haven start using the product yet... but anyway, thanks for the gift too... Here's the lovely pressie from Sis and another gift from mao which i haven post it here!

Clumpler bag from sis, with Muachii behind the bag...





but blogspot cannot allow me to rotate my pic so end up it become like that... or i can say that a IT dinosaur like me dunno know that there may be other way of doing but... i try for the next pic/ blog then... hehe...

Today decide to give myself a treat since it's my BD today... but end up i decide to postpone it at the last minute to another day... guess if i'm filled with joy then everyday will be my bd... so i shall postpone it to another day then... hehe...

Was listening to the online sermon that was preached earlier in church... and below are my tots...

Well, was quite touched and given a nudge by God during the sermon today... actually today sermon was preached by our PIC and i guess that today's sermon should be a stern warning not just to myself but also to our PL members and worshippers as well... that God does take our relationship with Him seriously... It also brings back the timely reminder that who we are as a Christian... not just God saving us from our sins but also our relationship with God and how we live our lives as a Christian and our mission.

In the book of Joshua, for the first time, they experience the pain of losing a battle with a small country like Ai all because of a man's sin... Because of a man's disobedient to God... Joshua and the Israelites lost about 30plus of people... In Joshua 6:18, this was commanded by God not to keep those devoted things with them for they have to bear the consequences themselves. Though 1 man sinned but yet God see it as the whole nation sinned! Though God is angry wih the whole nation, He still give a chance for Achan to confess and repent of his sin. If not, God might have destroy the whole nation.

I guess this too will happen in our church too if we do not treat our covanant with God seriously... like allowing small little sin to creep into our congregation... perhap accepting adultary, abortion, keeping our "idols" in our lives etc... Personally, i too have to clear all those idols away after my conversion but sometimes, i found myself looking back... Okay, from today onwards, i must remind myself to put away the past and to look forward to new beginnings... everyday is a new day... If not, my christian walk will not be as exciting as i want to be... and my prayer life will be dull and fruitfulless...

Well, i hope that all of us, including myself will grow not just physically, but in our walk with God... Guess i have been saying for quite some time, but i will not just give myself lip-service this time but will act upon it now.

Am super excited to look forward so many events this year:-
1) Trip to Phuket
2) Church Camp
3) Visit a fren
4) Dance M trip.
5) Dance retreat and workshop
6) Dance lessons... 4 dance items this year (est)
7) Usherer's gathering / workshop
8) WM retreat
and so on

Comments: Post a Comment