<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tired week... 

Have been clocking OT for the past few days to get my stuffs done... finally get it done yest evening and thank God that it's was a timely submission as my boss will be away from office for today and tomorrow... Hopefully should be okay. Praying for a smooth outcome!!! Anyway, i have been thinking and hopefully to put the tot into action...

Was a bit tired... perhap, din work OT for quite a while since i last work at my XXX company... haha... but sometimes when i work OT til quite late at night, then realised that majority of the staffs have already left for the day... Can understood why pp will work until very "F.U." (not a swear word, of course)... =) and with pp TJ around... wont be easy!!! But i hope to use this opportunity to learn as much as possible and to move on... dun wanna get stagnant!! hehe... Just reminded me of my ex-_'s comments when he knew i will be going to my current company... cant help but laugh... but anyway, what he commented was quite true... from a outsider's point of view which includes a couple of my friends who gently reminds me of their views before i join XXXX... well, what they said was right... Hopefully, not a wrong move.

Actually, i should be thankful that i have such friends and colleagues who even bother to share with me their views and their tots... But am glad that i have few good colleagues whom i know in my 4 years... From mountain top to deep valleys, i know that i wont be walking alone... Coz God will never leave me nor forsake me and He has given me brothers & sister-in Christ, friends... esp my dear sis and my family... hehe... =) Thank Sis for the quality time spend together!!!
Yeah, looking foward to playing Wii this coming Sat at PPR... =P

Okay, 2 more weeks, and i'm off to Phuket for a short holiday with my church friends... Going forward to let go of my work and truly spend quality time with my friends... =)

Comments: Post a Comment