<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 04, 2009

BSF 

Have been rather caught up with my Bible Study for the life of Moses... I learned different aspects of God working in Moses's life and the interesting ways how God dealt with Moses in his limited capacity... I was encouraged by the different...

Yest, was been reminded for 2 times that God speaks to His people through different media... But was encouraged by what God has spoke yest and pass week BSF... I guess that it's not easy been in BSF for the past 4 years but God has been faithful and i was often encouraged when God speak personally to that issues which i have been struggling or issues which i have prayed to God or even areas in my life that God wants to deal with me...

Going forward, i'm looking forwards to more good years which God has promised to me that i'm blessed... Like what Caleb was faithful in waiting 40 years of God's promise to him.. He followed and obeyed God 100%... Sometimes, i too wander off the track... but it's timely reminder that i need to follow God whole-heartly instead of been contented with been a lukewarm believer. Yeah, it's time to get hot!!!

Today went for a short Wii session at PPR... Have fun and of course to keep my body in shape... haha... Muscles from all parts of my body starts to ache badly the moment i woke up this morning... *signs* my thighs, lower and upper abs and my bicebs... Oh my goodness, the results of not in discipline in keeping my body in top-form... so have to suffer extra more than those who got maintain their bodies... What motivates me to go for exercise is the comments from my friends / ex-coleks and of course the weighing machine... they dun tell lies, agree? hehe.. =)

SO hence i have decided to kick-start my exercise regime from today onwards... to pull myself to the gym at least 2 times a week and attend dutifully for every single lesson for my tummy trim class every friday afternoon... =( God gives me the strength to keep going!!!

Comments: Post a Comment