<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Labour Day 

5 more days will be labour and i shall rest from my labour... hehe... not really that jialat but i'm also looking forward to it after clearing all my pending "tasks" on hand... and off i'm off to my WM retreat cum dance retreat...

I guess that i wanted to go to the WM retreat as i would love to catch up with my fellow ushers esp when we dun have much time to catch up during our usher week as we are quite busy... it's not as often that i can catch up with my mates from the dance team... so i'm quite looking forward to it...

But unfortunately, the WM retreat clashes with my dance retreat on the same day... am quite in dillenma to go which one... deep inside me, i already knew the answer... but as i have promised my leader that i'm going... hence i decided to go both... but i hope that my d.L will not be disappointed as i'm still coming...

Comments: Post a Comment