<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 17, 2009

A new office marks a new beginning... 

Today after my training, i went back office with 1 of my mgr to unpack all my stuffs in my boxes which i have dump all my working documents and files into the boxes which i have packed 3 days ago...

Thank God got my colleagues who's around to help to move most of the boxes and stuffs to out new office... if not, i wont be home now if i have to bring all the boxes myself from the old temp office to my new office... Personally, i really love my new small open-styled partition... though i will missed out all the happenings which i'm used to eavesdrop over conversations flying around all over our desks in our old temp office... Ooopp...haahaa..

But I like the bright orangegy/greeny colour partition... with a small whiteboard for me to scribble anything on it... though the partition is quite low, the seat which i'm sitting on face at the right direction which gives me a good entire glance of the office so i wont mind.
Okay, shall take a pic of my new desk and post inside my FB...

Look forward to working at my new desk on Monday... with work piling up and emails relating to work overflows... but hopefully with new start and something to look forward to next week. Yeah!!!

Comments: Post a Comment