<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Night at the Museum 2 

Today for once i managed to get myself to my first dance practise... went earlier to practise as i was not around the previous week... So gonna lot to catch up... But anyway, was glad that i went... never expected that i would miss dancing for God... Was especially touched by the song "How great is our God"... After hearing from the one of ablum in the Parachute Band worship song, i fell in love with this piece... But after taking a short break, i realised that dancing has also become a painful experience for me... After practising for about 2 hours, my right knees are feeling the sharp pain... haha... maybe i have gain a bit of weight... so can feel the diff...

Went down to PPR to have my PSP fixed and add in more movies from the expert... hehe... anyway, it wasnt that rush... just have to wake up slightly early... Plus i have a horrible dream last night... din slept well... So might as well make full use of the available time... =)

Oh, after my dance practise... me, my sis and bro-IL, 3 of us went to watch the "Night at the Museum2".... Actually the movie was pretty funny and comedy... Was laughing at the funny jokes... Overall, i rated the movie as not bad though the story plot wasnt as fantastic as the first movie... I like such funny movie, definitely can helps to destress... haha... today as we walked pass the TV screen in the cinema, saw the preview of Ice Age III.... I'm going to catch the movie again... despite that i have watch the first 2 movies... but i think it's going to be a nice movie... very comical movie...

Today, got myself a really solid earphone... But i think it's worth the $$$ paid for as the sound quality is really good... =) recommendation from the expert... haha... We ended the day by having a sumptaneous dinner at Coffee Bean in Paragon and late night shopping at Wisma Atric before going back our homes...

Comments: Post a Comment