<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 02, 2009

WM Retreat cum Dance Retreat 

Thank God that i'm able to go for both the dance and WM retreat... Have encounter God differently at the retreats... and i'm thankful for experiencing God in such a special way and of course encouragement from a Sis-in-Christ... Thank Sis for your kind advice... will always keep that in mind...

Never mind that it's quite tiring to rush from 1 retreat to another... Now still having body aches, esp my thighs from learning the Indian Contemporary Dance piece. hehe... overall, this time our dance retreat more structured and we can focus better on improving on our techniques and our understanding the bibical of worship as the whole from the boo of Psalm

But 1 thing that i will never forget is what God has reveal His Heartbeat to me during the last 2 days pointing me to that particular verse in Rom 12:1-2.. Yesterday while listening to the dancers' sharing, this verse jump out of my mind and this morning, my daily devotion of mediating on the 2 verses which happens to be from the same book, chapter and verse.


Romans 12:1 "Therefore, i urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your Spiritual act of worship."
Romans 12:2 "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will."

One thing that struck me today is "do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world... and of course what's really spiritual act of worship means to me. Yest, i was reminded of living out that total surrendered life to God and today i learned of be transformed by the renewing of my mind... and not to conform to the pattern of this world.

I hope that i can apply these truth into my life after the retreat and allow these truth to internalise me and life's transformed... and i have just officially told my 2 chiefs of my intention... Hopefully i will not discourage them by my action. Will be back in action pretty soon. Meanwhile i hope to make full use of my break from the WM ministry. =)

Comments: Post a Comment