<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Staff Appreciation dinner 2009 

First time:-

First time i attending the Staff Appreciation dinner with my current company, first time had such dinner at such a huge place... since my unit is so small, we sat together with my team-mates while 1 of my malay colek sat with his ex-team mates... Enjoyed myself very much... esp from the performances put up by our own staffs and playing games and of course the food... =P

I have been blessed... first time in my entire life working did i received so much... Thank you Lord for everything that you have given me!

Come few more days, we will be split into 2 different groups..... though it do pains... esp my coleks who have been with the organisation for so many many years and have close friends/coleks, the split will affect them much more than newly joined pp like me...

Looking forward to more exciting days ahead..

Comments: Post a Comment