<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 12, 2009

77th PLMC Anniversary 

Happy Birthday, PLMC.

By Dec this year will be my 10th year with the church... But of all my peers, only left me the only sole survivor in PLMC... I still have friends from my first youth cell group but it's just only left 4 of us.. me, C, GH, ML... the rest... Hmmm, not that i dun have friends now in church, but just that, it's not the growing up group... u got what i mean!!! =P but anyway, i should be thankful to be part of a church which i'm was into it when i was still with SP... hopefully the passion still burning even now... being a true disciple of Christ...

Guess Pastor Ed shared during the 1st plenary session... i too also running on empty... With the ending of the Ohana Camp and a new chapter of my life, i would strive to work on my basics and fundamental of a true disciple rather than to have high goals... This time round, i will keep my focus... but seriously, there are so many things that are distracting me... But this time round, i will keep my eyes solely on Jesus...

"If Jesus is not Lord of ALL, he is not Lord AT ALL." I guess this statement will constantly reminding me of surrendering entirely, and not just parts of my life...

Comments: Post a Comment