<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 13, 2009

祷告 

Never thought that this song so touched me... Used to sing song quite a couple of time during our cell group, but the verse never spoke to me as i sang this song in the past... until recently, i was really touched by God when i was listening to this song... My heart cried... Coz i know deep inside me is the reality is that my God will never leave me nor forsake me! Never felt so empty ever in my life... sometimes, i just feel like leaving behind and start afresh... start afresh with God again! The emptiness within me makes me even more desperate for God in my life!!! It just makes me so desperate and hunger for God, knowing that God's grace is more than sufficient for me. Hope that it will change your perspective in life as it has to me.

Verse 1
祷告因为我眇小

祷告因为我知道我需要
明嘹 你心意对我重要
Verse 2
祷告已假装不了
祷告因为你的爱我需要
你关怀我走过的你都明白
Chorus
有些事我只想要对你说
因你比任何人都爱我
痛苦从眼中流下
我知道你为我察
在早晨我也要来对你说
主耶稣今天我为你活
所需要的力量 你天天赐给我
你恩典够我用。

Comments: Post a Comment