<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Enjoying my break / rest. 

Today as i wasnt in the mood to do anything, i decided to drop by 1 of the usual place i will go alone... Today not so crowded except for the foodcourt and the fast-food restaurants which were quite crowded during weekends... Since the clinic was opened during weekends as well, drop in to see the doc and get a antibiotics for my poor eye... Before it get worse and worse, i m hopingthat the eye-drops will heal my eye faster... =(

Oh, i'm going to watch Transformer tis weekend... hopefully by tomorrow or i can watch it during one of the working days next week... Seems that the review gives not bad reviews... shall give it a try... but 1 of the movie that i'm going to catch is the "Ice Age 3". A must watch movie!!! hehe...

Tomorrow, i will be having our combine rehearsal.... Quite nervous since it's been a while since i did my last dance item... This time round, i would want to give my best...

Just got introduced of the latest Nokia E72 hp... Quite a sleek handphone... though i'm not so bothered by it's specifications... Specs quite good though... But wont be coming in at least 3th qtr of this year! Yeah... think i'm going to get a hp with a reasonable specs since i will be downloading information into my phone and my current phone is clearly struggling... And my contract is going to expire soon... so plus a good reason to get a handphone. hehe...

Website:
http://www.nokia.com.sg/find-products/products/nokia-e72

Hmmm, seems i will have a headache to choose between the 3G Iphone and Nokia E72. Nvm, shall take my time to think thru. =)

Comments: Post a Comment