<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2.4km run at Pasir Ris Park 

Phew, for the first time this year, i pick up jogging again... Have not been exercising my bum for quite sometime... Phew, completing the 2.4km seems like a tall order to me cause why? After barely covered 400m, my thigh starts to ache and i'm out of breathe... So end up i walk and jog and do catching up with my colleagues... =P But luckily, they waited for me cause all of them are seasoned runners and me, so long never run have to do the extra effort to catch up with them.

Today also my first time joining my company's monthly affair walk and jog session... A good workout though... Feeling much refreshed and relax... I guess i love jogging except when i have no kakis to motivate to continue jogging... haha...

Actually, i almost cannot make it to the jog session as i'm holding on to a very important doc which i'm desperately trying to send it out... but due to me being so limited... haha... Never mind, so end up i have to send it out tomorrow... Thanks to my PM who graciously guide us to the jogging place as this is our first time going to the place... and my team-mate for sending me home after the session. =P Quite a adventurous outing today, cause we almost had a accident along the way!

Thank God we make it there safely... Til the next walk and jog session. hopefully i can have a better timing... hehe...

Comments: Post a Comment