<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gals outing. 

Today went back to work, to finish up work by Monday...

But happens that mao finished her audition earlier than expected and she jio me and my sis out for lunch and high tea... so end up, i have to bring home work to rush before the dateline on Monday...

This whole week, as my bil is out for his biz trip, my sis came back to bunk with us and it's a real opportunity to catch up with sis as we didnt have much time at home nor meal together since i left my previous company... so everytime, if we have such opportunity... will normally appreciate such outings... Oh yes, me, my sis and mao (our long time kaki) went out for a gal's outing... We went to Marina Square GV to watch the Final Destination 4 3D at about 9pm. Prior to that, we went to have our eyebrow trimmed and had a light dinner at Ya Kun's at Raffles City... Dun wanna have a merlion session during the movie...

Oh yes, the movie was pretty gross... Shall not mentioned here in case some of you may be interested in watching the movie... I will definitely give the green light to watch the 3D version... though not as much compariable with the 3D i watched years ago at the HK Disneyland. But overall, still okay lah... Mai yiam bui pai lah.

After which, we decided to walked down to boat quay and clarke quay.... end up at the Hooters and ate a light supper before walking down to Gallery hotel and then share a cab home... What a outing... =)

Comments: Post a Comment