<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A new haircut for the new year. 

New Year Resolution, New haircut... with lotsa of new stuffs coming in...

Yesterday went to our usual salon for the coming CNY preparations (buying new year goodies, clothes for both the 1-2 days as well as the 1st day of the working day), we went to have our hair cut for the new year too... As usual, our hair salon has their promotion.... so we decided to take up the package. My sis do the cut & trim, dye including having a cold perm while for me, i just did the cut & trim, dye & highlight... Not bad, quite satisfied with the end product, while sis has some issue with her perm hair...

Today, finally attended PLMC first service after much chio chio from my ministry leader... who especially make a long trip down to my workplace just to catch up with me and chio chio me to go church... Thanks sis. Without your much encouragement, i wont be even stepping into church today... Today's sermon was on personal relationship with God starting from knowing God , not knowing about God... Guess it's two different issue... For me, i wanted to start afresh with knowing God in personally rather than trying to use my human ways/understanding to know about God. God, i need your wisdom and strength to keep going despite of my flaws and weakness...

Well, just talking about trust... without trust, there's no progress in anything... Hopefully, with this new year, i will know to trust God even for those trival things/issues... prob a simple prayer...

Comments: Post a Comment