<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Coincidence or purely God's arrangement? 

Since was on leave from Wednesday to Friday.... I have finally take my first step in searching for the right mattress and bed frame since i'm on leave... As much as i wanted to visit old friends in my previous companies, i have succeed in catching up with AK whom i have known since my poly days as a student...

Today, met my sis and mao for lunch at her workplace... sO we arranged to meet at Central for lunch... since sis has meeting which ended quite late... me met mao at Ya Kun first... Was window-shopping at the basement which i bumped into a pet shop which moved in after i resigned from my ex-co... It's quite a small shop which sells only fishes, hamsters, guinea pigs and rabbits. I fell in love with this rabbit, dwarf rabbits... a European breed... Omg... I hope to have breed one rabbit but my long travelling makes me tired out after a long day work, how would i have enough time, energy and stamina to take good care of the rabbit? Hope to be able to rear one, perhaps after i change company which i dun have to travel all the way to work... Then i will probably consider have one.. Hehe...

Oh, after lunch,... me, sis and mao walked to Liang Court to try out the mattress at Sealy Boutique and Slumberland... But Slumberland still not open for business so end up trying all the mattress at Sealy... Not bad... i mean both the mattress and the customer service... We sat the free shuttle bus back to her office while me and mao continue our journey to Park Mall to test more mattress as Tempur also not open for business yet.... We tested the Simmons but their products were quite limited range... So continue with our search tomorrow...

After which, since it's still early, while mao continue to run her errands... Me decided to call AK... then realised that she has moved office... Since still have time, and travelling time to her office from Park Mall is quite near... met her at the cafe down her office... Guess what, i met JL and L from my ex-agency... Omg... it's such a co-incidence.... Anyway, afterwards chatted with JL on a while and we agreed to meet up again... so til then, we can meet for catch up again... =)

Hope to catch up with my ex-coleks from XXX co.... since it's been a while since i last saw them... hopefully can catch up with them soon.. =)

It has been a relaxing break from work... and somehow, i feel that it's such a well deserved break... Missed those days where we can go for long breaks without worries boss found out, conflicts/office politicking, leave office earlier without... Of course, without any fixed income or so whatever without pure hard work... But hard work nowadays doesnt mean i will have my rewards since it's at the hands of my superiors, colleagues, partners etc... Pro and Cons bah...

Hopefully, i will know what i really want to fulfill in my life on earth, rather than to do things to please man... Do the things that i will find meaning in it... =)


Meanwhile i shall continue with my task on hand.... Trusted God will open up a new door if the existing door is shut on my face... Anyway, thanks to all who has dropped msg at FB and your BD gifts... Thank u very much for remembering my birthday. =)

Comments: Post a Comment