<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Back from holiday 

It has been a stressful week (last week) as i struggled to handover the handover list to my SCM who will be temporary helping out for few of my current projects. Thank God that i managed to sit down with her to go through the entire handover list on Fri before i'm officially off on Monday. Thank goodness to have her around this time as i have to rush out a very impt task by this week if not, prob i will be spending my time worrying on it. As usual my paraphase "less 1 thing to worry about". Usually there's not likelihood to have another pp to cover my duties as we have different teams but my SCM doesn't mind to help out for the entire week.

I guess though our experience with the hotel isnt that fantastic but still we managed to get a pretty good room at the end of the day. First time changed rooms for 4 times before we can finally settled down... Though my room dont have a fantastic view of KLCC, i still managed to get a glimpse of it from the other room. From the time we reached the hotel, it's tugging our luggages from 1 room to the other... omg... Cant believe we have to do this while holidaying!!! But anyway...

Soon, it's shopping time... But one thing that we didn't go is the KLCC though it would be lovely to go especially to the viewing bridge connecting the twin towers. Next time bah..personally for someone like me who dont shop unless i got some agenda or shopping list, usually I will leave the shopping mall with hands emptied... This time thought that I will prob won't be going home with any purchases, end up buying 2 pairs of shoes and few tops thanks to a dear sis who kept shove shoes/clothes into my hands... Quite like her choice, prob she can be a part time image consultant... Haha. Personally I find her to be quite a tasteful lady... Whatever she choose is so nice... Haha... Thanks Sista!! Sometimes it's good to go shopping with pp like her, dun need to crack your head to think what to choose!!! 

I guess, end of the day, enjoying one another's company is suffice to compensate any act of omission/place of interest... Majam so chim... But true lah, enjoyed their company... Very minute and seconds were full of laughter... Am thankful to know these sisters more during this trip...

Guess, it boils down to our objective... what's our purpose for this visit? Anyway, we had the opportunity to set aside time to visit bro R from our work and family. Oops!!

Well, shall look forward to my next trip with my colleagues to 2 days Kelong stay at end of the month...

My dream trip will be treking to Mount Everest / any mountain in Nepal. Anyone interested? =) and backpacking to Europe... or probably a trip to Grand Canyan in US???

Comments: Post a Comment